I am always on the lookout to add more cauliflower to our diets, and what better way than this loaded keto cauliflower au gratin.
This nutrition packed meal is creamy, salty, and oh so satisfying!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a commission or other benefit at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Daily Change Jar.
Want access to the Free Printables Library with loads of resources for saving money, making a side income, and managing the money you already have? Enter your info below to get instant access to all the FREE goodies!
Loaded Cauliflower Au Gratin-Keto
I love the versatility of this recipe. You can add different types of cheese, like cheddar or pepper jack, and have it as an entree or a side dish.
If you know anything about the keto diet, then you know that cauliflower is a staple. The great thing about it is that it is fairly inexpensive and there are literally tons of recipes that you can use cauliflower in. Pizza crust, cheesy “breadsticks”, and of course as a great substitute to mashed potatoes.
Related: Easy Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl
This is a great keto recipe when you are trying to get more veggies into your diet. Even if you "don't" like cauliflower you will love this recipe. It is so creamy and includes bacon! What more could you ask for?!
- 4 c. cauliflower florets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 6 oz. cream cheese, cut into chunks
- 1/4 c. heavy cream
- 3 T. unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 t. garlic powder
- 1/2 t. dried dill
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 c. Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 T. fresh chives, chopped
- Place top oven rack in the center position and preheat oven to 400F.
- Place the cauliflower in a steamer basket on top of a pot of boiling water and steam until fork-tender, around 6-7 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer cauliflower into a cold water bath to prevent further cooking. Drain well and pat dry.
- Transfer steamed cauliflower to a large bowl and add cream cheese, heavy cream, butter, garlic powder, and dried dill. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and toss to combine.
- Transfer to an oven-safe casserole dish and top with shredded cheese blend and crumbled bacon. Place pre-heated oven and roast until cheese is melted and nicely browned on top, around 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately topped with fresh chives. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 340Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 89mgSodium: 378mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 13g
All nutritional information is an estimation.